Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Affairs
My friend who works at this restaurant in Housatonic just told me about an affair the owner's having with a girl who works there! And she's like WAY younger than him. That's all I'll say about that.



That's marriage...and sometimes it's an egg.
And sometimes when you break it open you think it's gonna be all white and
there's a little black thing with blood in it.





Brittney B got so drunk the other night she peed on her feet. Idiot.
That actually made her more stupid. This is what she looked like afterwards...


...black and in jail.


My Cyber Friend with Potential Benefits with Bed Rheumy Eyes to Die for
OK, so Gonnagetya56 and I haven't yet decided what we really are. I really like him but if he can't commit, like spend at least hours just Google Chatting and I mean a quality hours, not him responding to me after 3 minutes because he's watching the game or something, then I'm going to have to find someone else who can give me the attention I deserve. I kind of have the feeling he looks at other girls online too. I guess I'm just confused cuz he's so damn SEXY, did you see his pic!? Here it is again, ladies get your swoonin couch ready...






Nosey Ass Bitches...
Hairy Butt Hos...Booby Dick Pricks...Hippie Pit Sluts...this just gets more fun...Shitty...uh...Twat Asses
I have another friend at SOCO who said he came "this close" to exposing my identity to some kids he heard talking about me. Leave me alone and stop talking about me! Can't a girl live in clandestine peace!That's a hippie pit

No comments: