Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun With the English Language and People's Insecurities

In reference to an idiot poem by the author of 413some
http://413some.blogspot.com/2008/08/poem.html
Idiot Poem

S is for slang for someone with a taint who is also able to queef because they have both male genitalia and female genitalia=quaint

F is for feminine farts

E is for entertaining the idea of you having both male and female parts

E I just told you what E’s for

U is for your undercover vulva from which a flagrant fragrant often departs

(I don’t kno why tho, it’s not supposed to smell)

Q is for how quaint your poem was…


Good News Bad News You Decide:Sallie is Not A Bitch Ok Jenna...Please Be My Fwend

SOOOOOO Sallie’s got this b/f right, you’re gonna LOVE this…

I saw him hugging this girl in the firefly parking lot and it wasn’t Sallie!

Probably got sick of her being such a bitch all the time. Just kidding…she’s not a bitch…don’t worry your little head Jenna. Heard you don’t like me exposing her true nature for all the world to see. (Although her fav book is How to Reach the Masses Without Having to Touch Them)

Now see I was kidding again. Trust me people, if shes friends with Jenna she cant be much of a bitch.

So I actually feel kinda sorry for her because her b/ff aint gonna be her b/f for f if he keeps that up. (In this instance b/f stands for boyfriend). Matter o’ fact I’mma get me some Brandon as long as its up for grabs.


CopperWERKIT!!

Electro Bandit’s playing at the Copperworks tomorrow night!

I’m going to try to go but I’ve got school tomorrow so heres what I’m thinking: I’m going to try to spend the night at my friend Jacquie’s tomorrow . She has this alcoholic headcase for a mother (and get this she makes a living as a therapist haha…ironic right…well really just inappropriate) so she won’t notice or care if we sneak out.

Im going to dress so sexy!! I have to think of what my name will be in order to protect myself from that kid Jake because I heard he wants to add me to his list-if ya know what I mean.

Orgy



Speaking of CopperWorks, there was an orgy there last night and people were drawing it. Weird right?

Aparently orgies are pretty popular.




Me Just Being Cool

Instead of using izz in words to be cool, since nobody does that anymore, I’m going to use idd

My Dead Gay Son is getting Deader and Gayer by the minute…sciddope that shiidit yiddo

Ooo how about queef…scqueefope that shqueefit yqueefo

No comments: