Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm back Y'ALL!

So I just came back from a Disney Cruise with the fam! It was great and now I'm sad because I have to go back to school : (
Snow White was there and she was to use her charm and magic to keep everyone entertained in the ballroom. She came fantastically clad with an obvious wig and a pound of make up almost nightly. Sometimes when she was off duty I'd see her at the bar. One night, and I'll never forget this, I saw her pitched over the balcony, costume and all. I actually saw some dribble of vomit at the corner of her mouth before she wiped it away along with her lipstick and began smiling widely perparing to step inside and get everyone hype and dancing.

Maybe it was a bad apple AHAHAhAhahahahha...ok

Ready to commence eavesdropping...

No comments: