Friday, August 8, 2008

Peps to know (or NOT know ahahahhahahaha)


SaraG=eats like a bird LOTS of protein and fat but very little vegetable consumption and loves bread crumbs, my feet are smaller

BB=she crazy, my feet are dryer

Tom=hard at work, and I mean like ALWAYS hard at work, got fired for that once

Jchrase=drunk and high, lock up your mommies cuz I heard he freestyles like a mofo, also lock up your liquor cabinet, and your gun and metal bat cabinet, and your weed cabinet, and your books (we don't want him learnin' a read, thas jus a caw far disastah)

A(ss)-F(ucker)=this dude wants to nut on me

Garret=also a musician and fellow assailant to g/f Jenna, he calls all pigs capitalists-it's weird didn't have the heart to tell him Animal Farm was fiction, when I was in line once I saw him pick his nose and flick it in his g/f's hair

Tinman=not in hospital, not hit in chest but arm (see comment 1 in More LCS Drama), sensitive and caring, sensitive about the accuracy of jokes, caring about the accuracy of jokes when it's personal, can be angry at times, comments on blogs, a musician, can probably make jokes though it is not readily apparent, I frequent LCS just to see him...uh I mean so I can...uh find material to make fun of him with, yeah...

Hunter=stop asking, it's never gonna happen

Kristin=hates the hair on her arm and once shaved it off, now she looks like a monkey, an Italian monkey (those are the hairiest due to the entire country's characteristic climate and Arabic cross breading), except she wants me to mention that at least she looks like an anomalous monkey with opposable thumbs, except I want to mention that most monkeys have opposable thumbs, except she wants to add that some don't

Jenna=a small wonder of a woman, a physical contradiction of sorts, I have no clue how old this girl is- it's strange when you're the same height as someone who has a tiny voice, you just want to pick them up and cradle them but that would just be a physical impossibility-guess if you implement some sort of pulley system...
...I will find a way if it's the last thing I do

3 comments:

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s. said...

nothing gets past my dead gay son, i know who you are, son! but MDGS would never tell...


xoxo, gossip girl

(ps accidently posted comment initially as 413bum. he must have been too drunk to log out when signed onto my computer)

Andrew said...

Not ON you. IN you.